CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

My Summer Reading List

As you might have seen in my other blog, here is a list of the books that have been recommended to me. These books are competing to be on my list of 10 books that I want to read during the summer. (Can't recommend them myself since I haven't read these yet!)

Hunger Games
The Westing Game
The Secret Garden (this is a re-read. This is my favorite book from childhood.)
Chasing Fireflies
When Crickets Cry
The Help
A Girl of the Limberlost
More of the #1 Ladies Detective Agency books
Ten Minutes from Normal
The Graveyard Book
The Darcy Connection
Miss Julia Speaks Her Mind: A Novel
A Month of Summer
The Sweetness at the bottom of the pie
The Book Thief

1 comments:

Threads of Light said...

Hi Amy!
Have you read any of these yet? A warning re: The Book Thief. It's a brilliant book in many ways, but full of repetitive profanity.
You can't go wrong with the No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency, they're all fantastic.
~ MargaretT