CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ode to the Library...


I was at the book fair at our school today and I was looking around at all the books and couldn't find anything that I wanted to pay for. I left empty-handed and feeling a little let down. Then I started realizing it is because I am, and will always be, a library girl.

Anyone who knows me, knows that I will only buy a book if I intend to read it again. Who wants to buy a book, read it, and then put it on your shelf forever?! What if you didn't like it? You spent so much money on it that you can't throw it away. That is why a library is so wonderful. You can get almost any book you want. And you can get as many books as you want! Then if you don't like it, you give it back. What if you liked it? Easy, you can go buy it!

I LOVE LIBRARIES!! I can't tell you how many hours I have spent looking at books at the library. I have memories of riding my bike to the Orem library in the summertime and finding books to read.

I LOVE LIBRARIES!!

0 comments: