CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Great Musicals

The first musical I ever saw that had a big impact on me was "Man of LaMancha". I went to a local production of it on a date. Robert Peterson (now deceased) was Don Quixote and I have never seen anyone do it better. I loved the message of the show and was in tears at the end. (Not hard for me!) I must add that it would be rated PG! Must also add that I have some of the dialogue from this memorized.

My absolute favorite musical is "Les Miserables". The main theme in most of the literature, etc. that I love is "One person can make a difference." Same with my second favorite musical, which is "Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat". I saw Donny Osmond in this a few years back and he was phenomenal! Love the music from these too! I am realizing that all 3 of these do not fit the "squeaky clean" image I want for this blog. Nevertheless, I do recommend them highly!

Other good musicals:
The Music Man
Camelot

0 comments: