CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 4, 2008

Other Great Movies

The Magic of Ordinary Days (I just watched this again and loved it so much. The book by the same is also VERY good. It is one of my favorite books. There are so many good lessons to be learned from this story.)
Credit to TMoODfan.


Anne of Green Gablesand
Anne of Green Gables:The Sequel

Credit to AmyofGreenGables of youtube.

The Gods Must Be Crazy (very different from most of the movies I love but I thought this was really cute!)

Love Comes Softly (There are a couple of these. They are a bit cheesy but good. This is a series. Some other titles are: Love's Enduring Promise, Love's Long Journey)

Railway Children

Dear Frankie (a couple swear words, but still one of my favorite movies.)


Evelyn (some cursing, but good.)

Jane of Lantern Hill

It's a Wonderful Life

To Sir With Love

0 comments: