CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 4, 2008

We Seek After These Things

This year, I am going to try and record on this blog all my favorite music, movies, and books. I am hoping that this will be a resource for someone who is looking for something good.



I subscribe to the 13th article of faith of my church: We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men. Indeed we may say that we follow the admonition of Paul. We believe all things, we hope all things. We have endured many things and hope to be able to endure all things. If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.

In fact, that is where the name of my blog comes from. It is my belief that there is so much good stuff out there so why waste time with the junk. I hope you can find something good here. Please bear with me while I experiment with the best ways to organize the content.

0 comments: